Infant/Toddler Room – Father’s Day and Indigenous People’s Day are the themes the Infants and Toddlers will be focusing on this month.
Preschool Room – In the preschool room, they will be focusing on Bugs, Rocks, Indigenous People’s Day and Father’s Day.
Before and After School – Father’s Day, The Human Body, Indigenous People’s Day and summer will be our BAS rooms themes for June.
Great Books to share with your Children
- ‘The Wonderful Things You Will Be’ by Emily Winfield Martin
- ‘Gruffalo’ by Julia Donaldson
- ‘Chicken, Pig, Cow’ by Ruth Ohi
- ‘Library Lion’ by Michelle Knudsen and Kevin Hawkes
- Any of the ‘David’ Books by David Shannon
- Please ensure that your child has sun screen and a hat for outdoor time.
- Please remember to bring a signed covid checklist each time you drop your child off at the Daycare.
- Please label all your child’s belongings to assist with things not being lost or mistakenly taken by another child.
- June 20 – Father’s Day
- June 21 – Indigenous Peoples Day
How to Contact Ms. Jody:
Phone: 403 – 288 – 2586
Report Absences: 403 – 288 – 2586
“Every child deserves to grow up knowing their potential and feeling confident that they won’t fall at the first hurdle – that they cope with life’s setbacks.”